Easier printing is on its way.
Just update your apps, then label. Simple.
Seamless … that’s Brady’s SDK
Everyone wants an easier way to print. Especially in the field, where money is attached to minutes. If your apps can’t connect to a Brady printer, here’s the fix: Brady’s Software Development Kit (SDK).
With it, your employees can use their own Android or iOS apps to print labels. It’s fast. It’s convenient. It’s a seamless way to get label data to a Brady printer.
How does it work?
Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Download the latest Brady SDK file.
Download Android SDK
Download iOS SDK
- Create a label template
This will have uneditable objects and editable placeholders. (You’ll need Brady Workstation desktop software to do this.)
See The Software
- Write code to call Brady’s SDK library functions. This allows your app to connect to a Brady printer, map variable data to the template, preview the label and print.
The SDK Library … connecting you to your work
The SDK Library is the way work gets done. It connects, retrieves, monitors and supports you, allowing for faster and more efficient workflows. With it, you’ll be able to:
- Connect to an M211 or M611 Label Printer using Bluetooth Classic or Network Wi-Fi
- Populate a Brady Workstation label template
- Retrieve printer status, errors, power and name
- Retrieve dimensions of the installed label material
- Set print copies and cut options
- Preview the label before printing
- See print progress
- Print to your M211 or M611 Label Printer
- The Brady Android SDK supports devices running Android version 6 or newer and works with the Brady M211 and M611 printers.
- The iOS SDK only supports the Brady M211 printer.
Your resource center
Brady’s Application Engineering team is available for custom integration and support on a cost basis. Just contact Brady Technical Support to discuss a custom solution today!
And don’t forget the user manual. It’s a helpful guide that lets you know what’s available in the SDK Library. Simple and easy to read, the manual goes over the basics:
- Installing SDK
- Opening a template
- Applying data to template objects
- Getting a bitmap preview of a label
- Discovering and connecting to printers
Android SDK User Manual
IOS SDK User Manual